Monday, September 10, 2012

TODAY

"I always say to my guys, 'The most important day of your life is today. This very minute is the most important of your life. You must win this minute. You must win this day. And tomorrow will take care of itself.'" -Coach John Chaney

“Neglect enough todays, and you’ll experience the ‘someday’ you’ve wanted to avoid.” -John Maxwell

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't." -Jerry Rice

"What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment." –Nick Saban

"At night when I go to bed, I ask myself, 'If I don’t wake up tomorrow, would I be proud of how I lived today.'” -Muhammad Ali

“The greatest of all insights is that we cannot do tomorrow what we do not do today.” -John Maxwell

“The first choice we make each and every day is, ‘Will we act upon life, or will we merely be acted upon?’” –Stephen Covey

"At night when I go to bed, I ask myself, 'If I don't wake up tomorrow would I be proud of how I lived today.'" –Muhammad Ali

"Never tell your neighbors to wait until tomorrow if you can help them now." -Proverbs 3:28
“People create success in their lives by focusing on today. It may sound trite, but today is the only time you have. It’s too late for yesterday. And you can’t depend on tomorrow. That’s why today matters!” -John Maxwell

“The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.” -John Maxwell

“Successful people make right decisions early and manage those decisions daily. The earlier you make those right decisions and the longer you manage them, the more successful you can become. The people who neglect to make those decisions and to manage them well often look back on their lives with pain and regret — no matter how much talent they possessed or how many opportunities they once had.” -John Maxwell

“One today is worth two tomorrows; what I am to be, I am now becoming.” -Benjamin Franklin

“You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. You see, success doesn’t just suddenly occur one day in someone’s life. For that matter, neither does failure. Each is a process. Every day of your life is merely preparation for the next. What you become is the result of what you do today.” -John Maxwell

“The way you live your life today is preparing you for your tomorrow. The question is, ‘What are you preparing for? Are you grooming yourself for success of failure?’” -John Maxwell

“The only adequate preparation for tomorrow is the right use of today.” -John Maxwell

“Everyone wants to have a good day, but not many people know what a good day looks like — much less how to create one. And even few people understand the way you live today impacts your tomorrow.” -John Maxwell

"One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive hour. Write on your heart every day is the best day of the year." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Nothing is worth more than this day.” -Goethe

“Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or not start at all.” –Dennis Kimbro